I was tagged by both lovebirds, and
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you, and invent 10 new questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. You can choose 10 people, and tag them in your journal.Ten Things About Me:
1. I like Godzilla very much.
2. I love Marvel movies and tv shows.
3. I'm a big fan of anything nintendo.
4. I used to be really into Heroclix, but have since realized it is the same game over and over again if you can't buy more characters.
5. I Love to cook.
6. I hate Frozen.
7. I think the Hunger Games movies ruined the franchise.
8. I don't like the actress they chose for Wonder Woman in the new Batman v. Superman.
9. I think recent "teen movies" are just the shame stuff copy and pasted into a new scenario.
10. I don't think the new Star Wars movie is going to be as good as people are hyping it up to be.Ten Questions I have to Answer:
What's the weirdest dream that you can remember ?
Drowning my brother who turned into a raging Gorilla in a toilet. Happened when I was 8 or 9.2.
if you can have 1 thing in the world , what would it be?
Hm... my own laptop3.
Have you ever feel sympathy toward a villain in movies/stories/comic etc ? if so , why ?
Mr. Freeze, Batman: The Animated Series. Step into his shoes for a moment. Some douche bag decides to not help you with research in cryogenics so you can help your wife find a cure for a disease. He lets your wife die even though he had all the money and power in the world he could've used to help, and there was literally no downside to him helping you save your wife. What would you do? Just sit idly by while he ruins your reputation, kills your wife, and continues to live with no repercussions? Hell no! I honestly think if there was no other way to get vengeance, Mr. Freeze should've killed that guy. 4.
Would you choose to protect one's life , or to protect one's honor , if you have to make a choice ? You can't choose both, in this situation you will either let that person live without honor, or die with honor.
I'd protect the guys life. He can gain his honor back, not his life.5.
If you can live in any place , any world , including any fictional worlds , which would you choose ?
Hm... dunno. I think if I were to live anywhere, I'd want to live in the Housepets! Universe, Babylon Gardens.6.
what kind of ending to a story would you prefer ? Sweet ? Happy? Sad ? Leaving you question who was really in the wrong? Or something else?
I like the ending to stories where it ends realistically happy. 7.
Do you like scary stories ?
Certain ones. They have to actually have quality. Netflix doesn't exactly have quality scary movies.8.
Do you like games ? if so , what's your favorite one ?
LoZ: Skyward Sword. I liked the characters, the story, and I didn't need to pull up a walkthrough to complete it.9.
What's your favorite character ?
Fox McCloud! No wait, Poppy O'Possum! No, probably Link! or is it... (continues to ramble)10.
Do you believe in such a thing as necessary evil ?
Yeah, but I can't exactly give an example.
Questions for those tagged:
1. Can you simply walk into Mordor?
2. Why did the chicken cross the road? (don't say "to get to the other side")
3. What's your favorite Christmas Special?
4. What's your favorite Christmas Song?
5. If you could solve the issue of everything, would you give up your family to do it?
6. How deep is too deep? Can you see Adele rolling at this level of deepness?
7. Why do you think the leaves fall?
8. What is the most annoying thing to you?
9. When is the right time to make fried potatoes?
10. Where is the bathroom?Tag :
and I dun have anyone else to tag
Have fun filling out this stuff!